What data do we collect?
Hire Outcomes HR collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Usage, viewing, logs, metrics and other device and technical data collected when you use our Website or open or reply to emails we send. This may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device identifiers, device information (such as OS type or browser type), cookie IDs, referring / exit pages and URLs, interaction information (such as clickstream data), domain names, pages viewed, crash data, and other similar technical data.
- Information about you and your company collected from third-party or public sources or that we receive from companies that partner with us to provide products and services. This may include information about you and your company we receive from our advertising and market research partners, who may provide us with information about your interest in and engagement with our online advertisements.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information. We may use both personal information and non-personally identifiable information to create aggregate information.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data when you:
- Voluntarily submit it to us, for example when you request products, services, or information from us.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
We may also:
- Automatically collect usage, viewing, logs, metrics and other device and technical data collected when you use our Website or open or reply to emails we send. This may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device identifiers, device information (such as OS type or browser type), cookie IDs, referring / exit pages and URLs, interaction information (such as clickstream data), domain names, pages viewed, crash data, and other similar technical data.
- Acquire information from public sources or from third-party sources, such as our advertising and market research partners, including to update or enhance the other information collected about you.
Wherever we collect personally identifiable information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “HTTPS” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
How will we use your data?
Hire Outcomes HR collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you in response to questions, or with offers on products and services we think you might like.
- Fulfill your request.
- Operate, maintain, analyze, develop, update and improve our Website.
Hire Outcomes HR will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
How do we store your data?
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Hire Outcomes HR will keep your personal data for 3 years or until you request we delete it, whichever comes first. Once this time period has expired, or at your request, we will delete your data by removing your data from files that contain your data.
Hire Outcomes HR would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Hire Outcomes HR from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us. Our contact information is available at the bottom of this page.
What are your data protection rights?
Hire Outcomes HR would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Hire Outcomes HR for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Hire Outcomes HR correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Hire Outcomes HR to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Hire Outcomes HR erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Hire Outcomes HR restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Hire Outcomes HR’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Hire Outcomes HR transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact info at the bottom of this page. We will respond to requests within one month.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
We also use “web beacons” on our site or in our emails. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage of the site and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Required cookies – Required cookies are necessary for our Website to operate. Required cookies are used for pages with secure sign-in.
- Functional cookies – Hire Outcomes HR uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising cookies – Hire Outcomes HR uses analytics cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns to learn how users interact with our Website after they have been shown an online advertisement, which may include advertisements on third-party Websites.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. The Website allaboutcookies.com tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our Website features may not function as a result.
How we respond to “Do Not Track” Preferences?
Hire Outcomes HR Websites acknowledge “do not track” preferences.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?